AntiVirus WordPress 插件
AntiVirus is an easy-to-use, safe tool to harden your WordPress site against exploits, malware and spam injections.
You can configure AntiVirus to perform an automated daily scan of your theme files. If the plugin detects any suspicious code injections, it will send out a notification to a previously configured e-mail address.
In case your WordPress site has been hacked, AntiVirus will help you to become aware of the problem very quickly in order for you to take immediate action.
- Scan for suspicious code in the theme files (daily scan with email notifications and manual scan) with an option to mark detected cases as false positive
- Checksum verification for WordPress Core files
- Optional: Google Safe Browsing for malware and phishing monitoring.
A complete documentation is available on the AntiVirus website.
- Community support via the support forums on wordpress.org
- We don’t handle support via e-mail, Twitter, GitHub issues etc.
- Active development of this plugin is handled on GitHub.
- Pull requests for documented bugs are highly appreciated.
- If you think you’ve found a bug (e.g. you’re experiencing unexpected behavior), please post at the support forums first.
- If you want to help us translate this plugin you can do so on WordPress Translate.
- Author: Sergej Müller
- Maintainers: pluginkollektiv