Spotlight Social Feeds [Block, Shortcode, and Widget] WordPress 插件
Embed Instagram feeds anywhere on your website. Choose a beautifully designed template, connect your Instagram account, and customize unlimited galleries to display across your website.
Instagram Feed Demos | Instagram Slider Gallery
Follow 3 simple steps…
- Select an Instagram feed design*
- Connect an Instagram account
- Display your Instagram feed on your website
Create and embed multiple Instagram feeds using posts from as many Instagram accounts as you want.
*Or create your own, it’s fully customizable.
Get everything you need to display an Instagram feed for free. Every gallery blends in perfectly with your website, adapting to fit in perfectly with your theme’s design and fonts.
- Connect unlimited Instagram accounts
- Display unlimited Instagram feeds across your website
- Combine multiple Instagram accounts in a single feed
- Supports photos, videos, reels, and gallery posts
- Embed singular Instagram posts with our Instagram oEmbed support
- Free pre-designed templates (or design your own)
- 20+ design customization options
- Set the number of columns and posts for each feed
- Order your Instagram posts by date, popularity, or at random
- Customize the design per device (responsive by default)
- Add a popup lightbox to show larger photos, reels, and videos
- Custom feed header with your account’s avatar and bio
- Customize and translate the “Follow” and “Load more” buttons
- Embed your Instagram feed using a block, shortcode, or widget
Agencies and developers: Ask clients to use the Spotlight Access Token Generator instead of asking them for their private Instagram account login details. It’s safer and faster.
Why People Are Loving Spotlight
In just over two years, Spotlight has been downloaded over 400,000 times and is currently in use on 50,000+ websites around the world. These are the main reasons people keep coming back to it.
#1 Keep your website updated, automatically
Gone are the days of manually updating your website’s gallery with new photos, videos, and reels every week. You have access to Instagram on the go, so simply post to the app and Spotlight will automatically update your website for you.
#2 Show people what you’re up to
Instagram is a great platform for building relationships with your followers. Share that same experience with your website visitors and show off your followers’ love for what you do.
#3 Create new connections
Increase social engagement and grow your Instagram following with a “Follow on Instagram” button directly within your website’s Instagram feed.
“Finally, a social plugin that simply works” – Georgia G.
There are many Instagram plugins for WordPress, but we wanted to create something that simply worked. No fluff and no annoying ads, just what you really need.
#1 Professionally designed templates
Our designers took care of every detail to make your your Instagram galleries are ready to go from the moment you connect an Instagram account.
#2 Fully customizable and responsive
All designs are fully responsive right out of the box. You can also create your own custom designs, creating different looks for every device type.
#3 Added SEO value for your website
Your Instagram posts have SEO value in themselves. Spotlight’s feeds are embedded directly on your website and crawled by search engines. The dynamic content and ALT tags (taken from the Instagram post captions) help boost your SEO. Spotlight also includes its own clever caching and image optimization to help with website performance.
#4 Accessible right out of the box
Spotlight is accessible for users as well as website visitors. The entire interface as well as embedded Instagram feeds can be navigated using your keyboard and all images include ALT tags.
Fast and Helpful Support
We provide support for both the free and premium versions of Spotlight.
We are constantly working on new innovative features to make your Instagram content work harder for your business. Whenever you have a question or want to request a new feature , we’re just a quick message away.
- Free support (forum)
- Premium & pre-sales support (email)
Spotlight’s Premium Upgrades
Spotlight offers premium plans with additional customization options and features for those looking to get more value from their Instagram content.
– Everything in Free plus…
– Unlock all templates and layouts
– Unlock all customisation options
– Show Instagram stories (just like in the app)
– Elementor integration (a dedicated Spotlight widget)
– Everything in Free and Essentials plus…
– Display public Instagram hashtag feeds
– Display tagged Instagram posts
– Create combined feeds with multiple source types (account, hashtag, tagged)
– Filter your Instagram feed by keywords or phrases in captions
– Filter your Instagram feed by hashtags
– Moderate your feed by hand-selecting the posts to show or hide
– Instagram link in bio pages to drive traffic from Instagram to your website (think Linktree or Lnk.bio)
– Shoppable Instagram feeds to increase eCommerce sales through your social media content
– WooCommerce integration (link posts to products)
– Everything in Free, Essentials, and PRO plus…
– Instagram account insights
– Instagram post insights
– Feed engagement analytics
– Feed promotion analytics
– Google analytics integration
– Media management to control image and video quality and storage
Premium Instagram Demos
User Reviews and Testimonials
Spotlight helps tens of thousands of website owners display Instagram feeds. Here are a few testimonials from our 100+ reviews.
Taken directly from the WordPress Plugin Repository…
Finally, a social plugin that simply works
“This plugin is easy to install and I had no issues linking to my client’s Instagram feed. […] It is my new go-to. I am so happy I can finally say my hunt is over for the perfect social feeds plugin.” – @georgiag
My new go-to for Instagram feeds
“This plugin has a slick back-end to get you connected, whilst the front end works perfectly on the page – it’s snappy and fits with your theme. The key feature for me was the image lightbox popup, so your site visitor remains on the page and doesn’t jump over to Instagram to get distracted! I’m pleased to report that this feature works perfectly in the free version. Oh, and support replies and fixes within several hours!” – @photomaldives
Perfect and easy to use
“Was looking for an IG gallery plugin and this one did not disappoint. The free version offers a good amount of features and the premium one is solid as well, providing more customization. Support is top-notch and quick to respond.” – @littleeasy
Great plugin, easy to customize
“I have been using this plugin for a few months, and I’m really happy with it. I like that it’s easy to customize and looks really great both on a computer screen and on a mobile phone’s screen.” – @misselenat
Recommended by the experts
The following are media highlights of Spotlight Instagram Feeds across various well-respected publications.
- Hubspot: Top 3 Free Instagram Plugins for WordPress
- Elementor: Best Instagram Plugins for WordPress
- Kinsta: WordPress Instagram Plugins
- BobWP: How to Improve WooCommerce Sales Using Instagram
- Avada: Use Instagram Feeds to Boost Traffic and Conversions
- Elegant Themes: 7 Great Instagram Plugins for Sharing Your Feed
- aThemes: Best WordPress Instagram Plugins 2020
- WPExplorer: How to Add Instagram Photos to WordPress
- WP Mayor: How to Import Instagram Photos to WordPress
Spotlight Instagram Feeds, also known as Spotlight Social Media Feeds or SpotlightWP, is a RebelCode product officially verified by Facebook to make use of the official Instagram(tm) API. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram and/or Facebook.