Smart Floating / Sticky Buttons – Call, Sharing, Chat Widgets & More – Buttonizer WordPress 插件
From WhatsApp Chat, Facebook Messenger, Floating contactform, WhatsApp widgets (New: WhatsApp Business), Click to Chat, Call, Email etc. Buttonizer is the most versatile Smart Floating Action (Sticky) Button plugin for WordPress.
- Choose from over 40 click actions and chat buttons
- Setup within 10 seconds + smart front-end interface (WYSIWYG Editor)
- Templates ready or choose from all possible styling options
- Build unlimited single floating buttons or interactive sticky menus
- Floating popups and contactforms
- Smart filters like show on scroll, device, pages and specific times
- Analytics dashboard to see all interactions, leads and conversions
WhatsApp Chat, Business and 40+ click to chat channels 💬
Buttonizer is specially designed in creating easy, smart floating chat buttons. You can connect your visitors with WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business with ease. You can even create a WhatsApp Popup, work with multiple whatsapp phone numbers (agents), manage opening and closing times and use page rules.
📱 Mobile: Navigates to WhatsApp Mobile App.
💻 Desktop: Navigates to WhatsApp Desktop App / Web WhatsApp page(web.whatsapp.com)
Watch the video below to learn more on adding a Facebook Messenger Chat widget to your website:
CLICK TO CHAT CHANNELS 🚀
- WhatsApp Chat. Add your phone number and set a custom text message that your web visitors can send to you. Integrates with WhatsApp business
- Click to Call
- Click to Email
- Click to SMS
- Web URL
- Click to Chat
- Facebook Messenger Widget
- WhatsApp Chat Widget (with popup)
- Twitter Direct Message
- Join Signal group
- Social Sharing buttons
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Instagram
- Share on Whatsapp
*Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Email
- Share on VKontakte
- Share on Waze
- Share on Line
- Open pop-up (optional: with contactform)
- Elementor Popup
- Popup Maker
- WP Popups
- Previous page
- Back to top
- Google Maps Button (route navigation)
- download PDF Button
- Print page
- Copy page URL
STYLING OPTIONS 💎
With Buttonizer you can customize almost everything. Create a floating text button (without icon), floating text button with icon or only a floating button with an icon.
- Import and export your button templates easily (very nice if you have multiple websites)
- Change the position of you button
- Import and export button templates
- Button and interaction color
- Border radius
Font Awesome 4.7 & 5 pro full support, over 1.608 available icons
Icon, size and interaction color
- Add label to the floating action button (optional)
- Change label text color and background color
- Change font-size and label border radius
- Show label only on mobile phones, desktop or both
- Add background image
- Add custom class and ID to each button (PRO)
Create floating menu’s
With Buttonizer it is possible to add multiple floating action buttons to one position. In that case all floating buttons are hidden in one button. The moment a visitor clicks on your Floating Action Button it will pop all specific buttons you’ve set for that page. Watch the screenshots below to see examples of different options to show the floating menu.
- Default action – Opens the floating menu and puts the buttons on top of each other
- Pop – Same as the default action but with a more active motion
- Corner circle – Open buttons in quarter circle
- Square – Show all buttons on top of each other at the same time (sticky buttons on the side of your website)
Example use cases for Buttonizer
+ Buttonizer VS live chat alternatives. Buttonizer gives you the ability to manage different chat options at the same time in different conditions. Each visitor has a different communication need. With live chat you give the visitor only one option. When you let your visitors chat with you using chat apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc, you give them the freedom of chatting with you whenever they go. Why not get best of both worlds:
+ Connect with your visitors on WhatsApp Business. Connect WhatsApp Business to your site. Your visitors can start chatting with you on WhatsApp Business.
+ Setup different floating buttons on mobile and desktop . Show different chat buttons depending on the device where your visitor is using. Like show a call now and whatsapp button on mobile and a contactform, email and url on desktop.
+ Add Click to call button. Show a phone icon and let your visitors click to call you. If you can show different local phone numbers based on page URL or available days and hours.
+ Setup two buttons on the same page with show on scroll. Impress your visitors by adding two different buttons that are visible or get hidden after a specific scroll depth. Look at the Buttonizer website as an example.
+ Show different action buttons for different pages You can use this feature to show separate widgets for different products on your website, show different buttons based on URL for WPML or multi-language sites, display different channels for your landing pages, and more.
WHATSAPP CHAT POP UP
You can use WhatsApp as a regular chat button, but you can also add the WhatsApp pop up and let your visitors start the conversation while the visitors are on your website. You can also easily integrate with WhatsApp Business or your regular WhatsApp account. Once the visitors click on the send button, they’ll be redirected to WhatsApp to continue the conversation there.
- Open menu event
- Close menu event
- Fire an action after initialization
- Fire an action after opening/closing menus
- View menu states and quick functions
- Over 6 event hooks available
- And much more
Curious? Learn how to use the API.
Filter your buttons (show or hide on devices, different pages, during certain hours, etc.)
Choose whenever your buttons are visible. On desktop or mobile devices. On different pages or under page rule conditions. Whenever a user is logged in or during certain hours. Customize it to match your goals.
- Show/hide button on desktop or mobile devices
- Show/hide when page rules are true (PRO):
- Select single page
- Select categories / tags
- When URL contains …
- Show/hide when the user has a specific role
- Show/hide on a custom time schedule (PRO)
- Choose the start and end date (optional)
- Select the days of the week
- Select at what time the button is visible or hidden for each day of the week
- Exclude dates
But wait, there’s more!
- Track all your click actions in Google Analytics
- Import extra font-awesome libraries
- Drag and drop your buttons in the UI
- Auto save and revert changes
- A very active community
- Add an unlimited number of floating / sticky buttons
- Show buttons on scroll
- Show buttons after X seconds (PRO)
- Add an unlimited number of positions
One more thing. We like to Buzz
We are a team of developers dedicated to creating the best Floating Action Button for WordPress. We are adding over 5 new features each month based on the feedback we’re getting from our users.
Download Buttonizer for free and be part of our growing community!
Do you need support or have a question? Check our Community and our knowledge base!.
Would you like private support? Create a private support ticket here.
Buttonzier works great with all themes and page builders including Divi, Elementor, WPBakery, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver, SiteOrigin, Gutenberg, Oxygen, Woocommerce, Zion and more