Timely All-in-One Events Calendar WordPress 插件
The Timely All-in-One Events Calendar is a FREE events calendar plugin, trusted by 150,000+ event professionals around the globe, including UPS, AT&T, Harvard University, Commscope, Avon, Stanford University, Awin, Radancy, and the University of Bristol. It allows you to easily create, manage and share events with the rest of the world, whether they are in-person, virtual or hybrid.
🗓️ The Best Events Calendar WP Plugin
Our events calendar plugin is the most advanced website calendar system available for WordPress. It was created with the latest technology, and combines a beautiful and modern design with a powerful set of features.
Our plugin is known in the WP community for its great UI/UX and attractive visuals, and considered by experts as one of the most advanced WP Plugins.
Besides being fully customizable and extremely easy to use, Timely’s plugin is 100% mobile responsive, and accessible for the community with disabilities.
The All-in-One Event Calendar is a service provided by Time.ly. After installing the plugin, you will need to create and activate a Timely account in order to use it.
❤️ The Events Calendar Most Loved by Event Creators Around the World
Timely’s All-in-One Event Calendar is made for freelancers and bootstrapped entrepreneurs, who are looking for a free but powerful event calendar to start or power up their event-related business.
If you are an event planner or event manager, and work for a small, medium or large organization that needs more sophisticated event management tools, check out our other event software solutions and features list.
🌟 Free Features
Our free events calendar plugin is feature-rich. Download the plugin and get all the following features for FREE:
- Beautiful and responsive online event calendar for your website.
- Dashboard available in several languages, including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and Dutch. Calendar public interface translated into those same languages, plus Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Japanese, **Korean, Turkish, and Swedish. Other languages available upon request.
- Display your public calendar on week, month or agenda views. Additional calendar views available with our paid plans.
- Setup different calendar views for calendar on mobile and on desktop.
- Several out of the box calendar themes to choose from. Alternatively, customize your theme, colours and fonts to personalize your calendar appearance to match your brand and style, as well as header, footer and CSS.
- Custom toolbar options, including calendar views and languages available, as well as event search by keyword, date range and filters.
- Filtering events by categories, tags, organizers and venues. Colour-coded events based on category.
- Easy event creation, scheduling and publishing. Compatible with in-person, virtual and hybrid events.
- Create single day, multiple days, all day, never end events, and recurring events, including complex patterns.
- Duplicate events with ease, increasing productivity and saving time.
- Add all sorts of event details to your event page, including text, images, videos, tables and links.
- Set the timezone of your events, and display it on either yours or your website visitors’ timezone.
- Event venue and organizer tag system. Add multiple event organizers to your events.
- Media library to facilitate media upload. Add event images and category images.
- Social share buttons, so your audience can share events directly from your calendar.
- Allow or disallow your audience to print or subscribe to your calendar.
- Easy sharing events with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds.
- Calendar and events are SEO-optimized, Event Schema ready and with Good Web Core Vitals.
- Your calendar can be embedded into a WordPress page without needing to create template files or modify the theme.
- Free support via written documentation available on our Help Center.
- Collect event registrations (RSVP) or sell event tickets online with the add-on.
What are you waiting for? Download Timely All-in-One Events Calendar Plugin now and sign up for a free account!
Upgrade your free Timely events calendar for WordPress and get the following additional features:
- RSVP / Ticketing: easily manage RSVPs and sell event tickets directly from your event calendar. You can activate the add-on directly on the plugin.
If you are a seasoned event professional you might want to consider adding more advanced features to your events calendar so check our feature list. Popular features include finding, importing and automatically syncing events from other calendars and the web, event submission form, and MailChimp, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn integration.
Timely’s application dashboard has been translated into the following languages (in alphabetical order): Dutch | English | French | German | Italian | Portuguese | Spanish
Timely’s events calendar public interface has been translated into the same languages above, plus (in alphabetical order): Arabic | Chinese | Danish | Japanese | Korean | Turkish | Swedish. Other languages are available upon request.
🤓 Some Geeky Facts
- Responsive and works perfectly on all devices (desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile).
- Compatible with major web-browsers (Chrome, Safari, iOS, Android, Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer v.11).
- Average uptime is 99.8%.
- HTTPS enabled, data encrypted at rest, encrypted backups, CDN and two-factor authentication.
- Free from WordPress plugin security vulnerabilities.
- Accessible for individuals with disabilities (WCAG 2.1 AA Level compliant).
- Well maintained and constantly updated.
- HTML5 dashboard.
- Available shortcode.
📒 Read More
Want more information on Timely’s events calendar wordpress plugin? Have a look at:
- Timely official homepage.
- Timely events calendar month view demo page
- Timely events calendar week view demo page
- Timely events calendar agenda view demo page
- Timely Help Center.
- Timely about us page
- Timely reviews and customer testimonials.
- Timely case studies.
- Timely press mentions.
- Timely event management blog.
- Timely product release notes
- Also follow Timely on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Please note that we DO NOT provide live support to free users. You can check the All-in-One Event Calendar forum here on WordPress.org, which is the place where community members help one another. If you need official support from us, consider upgrading to a paid plan.
Want to know more about other Timely’s event software products and use cases? Please check:
- Timely event management software
- Timely event calendar software
- Timely event registration software
- Timely event ticketing software
- Timely event booking software
- Timely online training software
- Timely online school agenda
- Timely room scheduling software
- Timely event management software features
- Timely live demo page
- Timely event management software for schools, colleges and universities
- Timely event management software for media and event promoters
- Timely event management software for event venues, theatres & museums
- Timely event management software for corporate learning
- Timely event management software for job and career fairs
- Timely event management software for investor relations
- Timely event management software for parks & recreation
- Timely event management software for destination marketing organizations
- Timely event management software for nonprofit & charities
- Timely event management software for churches & religious organizations
Still have questions about our event management software solutions? Please contact us.