Go Live Update Urls WordPress 插件
Change the domain on your site with one click.
Goes through entire site and replaces all instances of an old URL with a new one. Used most often when changing the domain of your site.
Check out Go Live Update Urls PRO for more features including support for tables created by plugins, the ability to test a URL before updating, update history, real time reporting, priority support, and so much more!
PRO version 6.8.0 is now available with real time reporting of urls, which will be and were updated!
- Database table by table selection.
- Updates serialized data in core tables.
- Easy to use admin page – which may be found under Tools.
- Works on both multisite and single site installs.
Updates Entire Site including
- Image URLs
- Post meta data
- Custom post types
- Widgets and widget data
- Options and settings
- And much more
- Updates database tables created by plugins without fear of breaking.
- Database tables are organized into simple intuitive sections.
- Ability to choose between a full table or sections.
- Updates serialized data across any table.
- Updates encoded URL across any table.
- Updates JSON data across any table.
- Ability to test URL changes before running them.
- URL testing report is provided for peace of mind.
- Option to fix common mistakes automatically when entering a URL.
- View and use history of your site’s address.
- Predictive URLs automatically fill in the “Old URL” and “New URL.”.
- Real time reporting of count and location of urls which will be updated. NEW
- Report of count and location of urls which were updated. NEW
- WP-CLI support for updating URLs from the command line.
- Priority Support with access to members only support area.
Included Language Translations
- English (en_US).
- French (fr_FR).
- German (de_DE).
- Spanish (es_ES).
Developer docs may be found here.
Troubleshooting information may be found here.
Send pull requests via the Github Repo