Easy Updates Manager WordPress 插件
Easy Updates Manager is a light yet powerful plugin that allows you to manage all kinds of update- both on your single site install, or in WordPress Multisite. With a huge number of settings for endless configuration, Easy Updates Manager is an obvious choice for anyone wanting to take control of their website updates.
Free Features Include
- Disable all updates with one click
- Enable automatic updates with one click
- Deeply customize your automatic update settings
- Use logs to determine what and when something is updated
- Hide plugin and theme updates (if custom developed)
- Select which plugins and themes can be automatically updated
- Disable core, plugin, theme, and translation updates
- Force Updates to check that automatic updates are working
- Integrate with UpdraftPlus
- Configure email notification settings
- And much more…
Visit easyupdatesmanager.com to upgrade to our premium features.
Premium features include:
- Safe mode: ensures updates are compatible with your WordPress version and your server’s PHP version
- Schedule for automatic updates: runs the updates when you want them to avoid any downtime
- External logging – Get alerts when new updates have been logged
- Anonymization – Control what is sent to the WordPress API
- Delayed updates – Delay automatic updates in the case of hotfixes and frequent releases
- Auto backups: integrates with UpdraftPlus and take a backup before your site is updated
- UpdraftCentral: fully integrates with UpdraftCentral
- Log clearing schedule: keeps your logs table under control and deletes entries according to your own schedule
- Import/Export settings: exports your settings from one site to another for quick configuration
- Email notification of updates: gives you weekly or monthly reports of pending updates
- White label: disables notices and customizes what the client sees
- Check plugins: runs a check of plugins that have been removed from the WordPress Plugin Directory
- Webhook: integrates with third-party services to run automatic updates via cron or even Zapier
- Export logs: exports logs for printing, or downloads a CSV or JSON file for a date range
- Version control protection: prevent updates from occuring to plugins and themes under version control
For more information on Easy Updates Manager Premium, check out our website at easyupdatesmanager.com.
If you want to contribute to the translation, please visit our translation section. We appreciate all the translation help we can get.