SMTP Mailer WordPress 插件
SMTP Mailer plugin allows you to configure a mail server which handles all outgoing email from your website. It takes control of the wp_mail function and use SMTP instead.
SMTP Mailer Settings
- SMTP Host: Your outgoing mail server (e.g. smtp.gmail.com).
- SMTP Authentication: Whether to use SMTP authentication when sending an email (True/False). If you choose to authenticate you will also need to provide your username and password.
- SMTP Username: The username to connect to your SMTP server.
- SMTP Password: The password to connect to your SMTP server.
- Type of Encryption: The encryption to be used when sending an email (TLS/SSL/No Encryption. TLS is recommended).
- SMTP Port: The port to be used when sending an email (587/465/25). If you choose TLS the port should be set to 587. For SSL use port 465 instead.
- From Email Address: The email address to be used as the From Address when sending an email.
- From Name: The name to be used as the From Name when sending an email.
SMTP Mailer Test Email
Once you have configured the settings you can send a test email to check the functionality of the plugin.
- To: Email address of the recipient.
- Subject: Subject of the email.
- Message: Email body.
SMTP Mailer should work with any plugin that uses the WordPress Mail function. However, It has been tested with the following form and contact form plugins:
- Contact Form 7
- Jetpack Contact Form
- Visual Form Builder
- Fast Secure Contact Form
- Formidable Forms
- Contact Form by BestWebSoft
For detailed setup instructions please visit the SMTP Mailer plugin page.